Robomotion website including www.robomotion.io and any subdomains of this site (“Site”), apps and other products and services (“Services”) are provided by Robomotion Yazılım Otomasyon Sistemleri A.Ş. located at Ağaoğlu MyOffice 212 Mahmutbey Mah. Taşocağı Cad. No: 3 Kat: 11 D: 174 Bağcılar, İstanbul, Turkey (“Robomotion”, “Company”).
Your use of the Site and the Services is subject to these Terms of Service (these “Terms”). These Terms apply between you (“User,” “Users,” “you,” or “your”) as the user of the Site and Services and Robomotion.
Please read these Terms carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Site and/or Services. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you should stop using the Site and Services immediately.
If you have any questions about these Terms please contact us at email@example.com.
You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
By creating an Account on our Site, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these Terms.
You may cancel your registration at any time by contacting us. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Site and Services. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
You may use Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Robomotion, a Robomotion employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Robomotion or users of Service or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Service.
- Use any scripted bot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access Service in an harmful way or for monitoring or copying any of the material on Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service.
- Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify Robomotion rating.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
Robomotion Yazılım Otomasyon Sistemleri A.Ş., in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify Subscription fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle.
Robomotion Yazılım Otomasyon Sistemleri A.Ş. will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your Subscription before such change becomes effective.
Your continued use of Service after Subscription fee change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified Subscription fee amount.
Except when required by law, paid Subscription fees are non-refundable.
Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Robomotion makes available through the Site is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Site and Services will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Robomotion is under no obligation to update information on the Site.
Whilst Robomotion uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site and Services are secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers. Robomotion accepts no liability for any service outage, disruption or non-availability of the Site or Services.
Robomotion reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Site including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These Terms shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Site unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Nothing in these Terms will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or © limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Robomotion accepts no liability for any of the following:
any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;loss or corruption of any data, database or software;any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using Service.
All provisions of Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Choice of Law and Dispute Resolution
Disputes that may occur between the parties due to hereby terms, will be settled by peaceful means primarily. If the parties fail to agree, Turkish Law and Laws of Republic of Turkey will be deemed valid on the resolution of disputes. For the settlement of all kinds of disputes to born from the application and interpretation of this contract between the parties , Istanbul (Caglayan) Courts and Execution Offices will be authorized.
Amendments to Terms
We may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use Service.
You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.